We are committed to an Ethical Policy and pro-actively encourages our employees, suppliers and customers to commit to the same.
We expects all employees and suppliers (and hopefully, customers) to abide by the following guidelines
- Be honest and ethical in their conduct, including ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by us or its Customers except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Deal fairly with our customers, suppliers, competitors, volunteers, and employees.
- Provide information that is accurate, completely objective, relevant, timely, and understandable.
- Proactively promote ethical behaviour as a responsible partner among peers in the work environment.
- Protect and ensure the proper use of company assets.
- None of our products are tested on animals and the company will not trade with companies whose products are tested on animals
We are committed to provide a work environment that values diversity among employees. All Human Resource policies and activities are intended to create a respectful workplace where every individual has the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
Employees are provided opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability. These policies apply to both applicants and employees in all phases of employment including, recruiting, hiring, placement, training, development, transfer, promotion, demotion, performance reviews, compensation, benefits, and separation from employment.
Our employees, contractors, and suppliers are expected to report any practices or actions believed to be inappropriate to their supervisor, who will then in turn inform higher management.
We are dedicated to 100 percent Customer satisfaction. We are devoted to developing “Customer enthusiasm” and are passionate about exceeding Customer expectations. We dedicate ourselves to anticipating the changing needs of Customers and creating timely, innovative and superior programs, products, and services.
Our overseas suppliers have to be BSSCI Certified to ensure that they do not breach our E&E policies. Our supplier is a member of the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production organization. The certificate is number is 8398
Conflict of Interest
The underlying principle of “conflict of interest” is that employees and volunteers should avoid any activity, investment, or interest that might reflect unfavorably on the reputation of our company
As representatives of our company, employees and volunteers are obligated to place the interest of company, in any transaction involving , ahead of any personal interest or personal gain, and to disclose all facts in any situation where a potential conflict of interest may arise. Employees are expected to seek clarification of and discuss any questions about potential conflict of interest with their supervisor.
Associations Property and Information
Employees are expected to protect and maintain confidentiality regarding our property including cash, equipment, records, and employee and Customer information.
Reporting Ethics Violations
If you have questions or concerns about compliance with the subjects described in this policy, or are unsure about what is the “right thing” to do, we strongly encourage you to first talk with your supervisor. You may also email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org